Forteresse royale de Chinon - Crédit : Léonard de serres
1. A showcase of the History of France, it is the only royal Plantagenet fortress of the Loire Valley.
Clos Echo Couly-Dutheil - Crédit : Stevens Frémont
2. Exceptional views over the vineyards and over the Loire Valley, classified as World Heritage site by Unesco.
HistoPad - crédit : Histovery
3. A journey back to the Middle Ages thanks to augmented reality visits and furnished re-creations, the result of significant work carried out by local craftsmen, recognized for their traditional know-how.
Monument Game - Crédit : JB-CD37
Trebuchet - Crédit : Stevens Fremont
Feux d'artifices de Chinon - Crédit : ADT Touraine - Léonard de Serres
6. Located in an exceptional environment, many activities are available in the vicinity of the fortress: visits to cave cellars, boat trips on the Vienne river, hiking or biking in the heart of the vineyards.
Visite guidée - Crédit : Stevens Frémont
7. A team of enthusiastic people who offer interactive guided tours accessible to all audiences at no extra charge.
Visite libre - Crédit : David Darrault
8. A relaxing and comfortable break in the heart of an ancient country park. Deckchairs are at your disposal to enjoy this magnificent and nature-friendly setting.
Forteresse Royale - Crédit : Stevens Frémont
Forteresse Royale - Crédit : David Darrault