Within the scope of the coronavirus the monument is adapting routes and services to protect everybody's health & safety.
Our rules apply for visitors and staff :
- From 21 July 2021, access to the Fortress requires the presentation of a health certificate:
Certificate of negative PCR or antigenic test, less than 48 hours old, with QR Code.
Positive test certificate of at least 15 days and less than 6 months old with QR Code.
Complete vaccination certificate with QR Code.
The obligation of the "health pass" is postponed to 30 August for young people aged 12 to 17.
- masks must be worn by visitors over 11 years of age and are recommended for visitors over 6 years of age
- hydroalcoolic gel is available to ensure maximum disinfection
- points of sale & distribution are equiped with plexiglass protections
- distance & safety rules apply
- tickets can be bought online or on site- ideally contactless
- in the bookshop visitors are invited to touch as less as possible items, even just those they want to buy - preferably using their credit card - contactless
- the lockers are closed. We do not accept suitcases ou bulky bags in the Fortress.
- Terms & conditions are likely to evolve.
These mesures, observed by all, help to curb the spread of the coronavirus & to assure a safe and nice visit.